Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gardening....

The gardening season is almost upon us. I plan to get some seeds and get them started this weekend. If you are new to gardening like I am why not ask around to people you know and find out who has been gardening for a while and ask them some questions. If space is limited you can do some container gardening. Every little bit helps and I do know for me it tastes so much better.

If you don't have a friend who has gardened before why not hit your local library. Books are free to borrow if you return them on time. Or just google it and find a large amount of information on gardening and tips.

Start small .... if you are new to gardening it can be overwhelming so starting out small is the key here. Baby steps!

I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed gardening last year. It was a great stress reliever. Something I really needed and need even more this year. :)

Happy Gardening my friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment