Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coupon Binder

I have a binder that I keep my coupons in as well as this weeks current flyers. I have all the coupons organize into a system I understand and so I can find them at the drop of a hat. I will take pictures of my coupon binder later today for you all to see.

Coupon alert

*** Shop & Save coupons were in February 7th newspaper ***
$1 any tide laundry detergent
.50 on any tide to go
$2.50 WUB any 2 spot shot products
$1.10 on any spot product
$1.20 on any No-Mess Pen
$1.80 on any 2 2000 flushes products
.80 on any 2000 flushes product
$2 on any Iams dry dog food
$2 on any Iams dry cat food
$5 on any one febreze noticeable starter kits
$2 on any febreze candle
$1 on any febreze fabric refresher
$1 on any febreze air effects
B1 cascade powder or gel and get 1 cascade actionpacs bag Free
.50 any cascade
.50 WUB any dawn product
$1 on any Gain laundry detergent
$1 on any Gain fabric softener
$10 off tax preparation services at Liberty tax service

*** Smart Source Coupon in February 14th newspaper ***


Pictures of coupon binder will follow sometime today.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering, what's the newspaper? Is it in the Times Journal that everyone gets, or something else that you have to go buy? I have no idea what other newspapers are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some come in the Elgin County Market.. sometimes the London Free Press just depends. I will try to post when they are coming out and what paper. :)

    ReplyDelete