Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thoughts on coupon clipping...

Many people have told me that clipping coupons is not something worth while here in Canada because we don't really get any here. Well to my surprise I decided to start collecting them in November and let me tell you the amount I have saved is unbelievable. I am making a spread sheet of how much I have saved so far this year to see how much I actually am saving as well as posting all my finds using coupons and I will start posting where I got the coupons from.

I have found save.ca to be a wonderful site for coupons. I go on all the time to request coupons for things we always buy. Then I watch for sales on the items and get the items for really good prices. I tend to stock up on certain items that we go through a lot so that allows me to just hit the sales with the coupons as I usually have a surplus. I will also say that I have been doing this only since December let's say and I already have a stocked cupboard on most health and beauty type products.

Enough babbling... time to show you all some tips...One of the biggest tips I can give is... Smart Canucks this site is beyond amazing... the deals and things people work out are terrific. I love it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment