Monday, February 23, 2009

Why are you frugal?

We are frugal because we have to be. We are currently in a situation that allows for no other option but that being said I have to say that I have been frugal most of my life but not to the extreme I am now. I guess I am naturally frugal.

If I was extremely wealthy and money was not an object I don't think I would change my ways too much. I think it is important to be wise with our money. Like to many things in life it can change just like that.

I value value so I wouldn't say that I am cheap. I am definitely frugal. I like to buy things of quality and know that they are going to last. I don't like to waste and it just contributes to the environmental problems already out there and not a very wise thing to do with the resources that have been given to us.

So why are you frugal?

No comments:

Post a Comment